We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team during the Spring 2018 semester!
Internship activities include:
- Developing a cohesive and effective marketing plan for the Spring/summer season covering social media, email, website and print.
- Creating, scheduling and posting social media content using programs like Instagram, Facebook, Planoly, Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, Mail Chimp and more.
- Maintaining a strong presence on the sales floor
- Assisting with event planning and operations
- Helping with window displays from conception, to development through installation
Strong applicants are:
- Junior or Senior Business or Communications students
- Driven, motivated and dependable
- Available for a 30-40 hrs/week commitment
- Interested in retail/fashion; experience preferred but not required
- Experienced with social media platforms and analytics (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Skilled with photography and basic graphic design
- Friendly, customer service oriented and self-starting
If the above fits your internship needs, please apply with your resume, cover letter and optional portfolio to email@example.com, or even better drop them off at the store in person. We look forward to meeting you!