We are looking for a Merchandising Intern to join our team during the Spring 2018 semester!
Internship activities include:
- Assisting with buying activities such as entering purchase orders, submitting special order and reorders, and open-to-buy meetings for men’s and women’s departments
- Receive and check in new merchandise to prepare for the sales floor
- Maintain a strong presence on the sales floor
- Assist with visual merchandising throughout the store and window displays
- Assist with marketing via social media
Strong applicants are:
- Junior or Senior Merchandising students
- Driven, motivated and dependable
- Available for a 30-40 hrs/week commitment
- Interested in retail/fashion; experience preferred but not required
- Friendly, customer service oriented and self-starting
If the above fits your internship needs, please apply with your resume, cover letter and optional portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, or even better, bring them by the store in person. We look forward to receiving your application!